Chiltern Brewery Experience Case
Founded in 1980, The Chiltern Brewery is the oldest independent brewery in Buckinghamshire and brews exclusively with the finest British ingredients. The Chiltern Brewery Experience Case is a great way to enjoy some of the best beer that Britain has to offer.
Each case contains twelve bottles of award-winning real ale as listed below.
- 2 x Monument Gold, 3.8%, 500ml – A beautifully crafted golden, refreshing beer. It is soft on the palate and teeming with English summer flavours of honeyed malts and aromatic hops
- 2 x Golden Harvest Ale, 4.8%, 500ml – Premium quality malt with the aromatic fruitiness of only a single famous English hop for balance, results in a beer of the finest classical style.
- 2 x 300s Old Ale, 5.0%, 500ml – Satisfyingly dark but not impenetrable, good body but not overpowering, with a long pleasing finish.
- 2 x Battle Of Britain Ale, 5.0%, 500ml – A traditional ale that packs a memorable punch. Brewed as a classic, a donation is made from the sale of each bottle to the RAF Halton charities.
- 2 x Barley Wine, 8.5%, 330ml -A golden chestnut ale with citrus fruits, juicy malt and spicy hops. A unique style of beer with ‘hop wine’ overtones.
- 1 x Royal Vanilla Imperial Stout, 8.0%, 375ml – A thoroughly indulgent, and carefully balanced, dark beer that perfectly pairs the subtle sweetness of vanilla with heartily roasted barley.
- 1 x Gingerbread Imperial Stout, 8.5%, 375ml – Full of character and cheer, this uncompromising dark beer boasts real root ginger balanced with a delicate bitter-sweetness.
Please be aware that contents of the Chiltern Brewery Experience Case may change depending on stock availability. If a beer is unavailable, we will add more of an available beer to replace it.