Chiltern Brewery Experience Case
Founded in 1980, The Chiltern Brewery is the oldest independent brewery in Buckinghamshire and brews exclusively with the finest British ingredients. The Chiltern Brewery Experience Case is a great way to enjoy some of the best beer that Britain has to offer.
Each case contains twelve bottles of award-winning real ale as listed below.
- 2 x Golden Harvest Ale, 4.8%, 500ml – Premium quality malt with the aromatic fruitiness of only a single famous English hop for balance, results in a beer of the finest classical style.
- 2 x Monument Gold Pale Ale, 3.8%, 500ml – Our special bottled Monument Gold is a beautifully crafted golden, refreshing beer.
- 2 x 300s Old Ale, 5.0% – Satisfyingly dark but not impenetrable, good body but not overpowering, with a long pleasing finish.
- 2 x Battle Of Britain Ale, 5.0% – A traditional ale that packs a memorable punch. Brewed as a classic, a donation is made from the sale of each bottle to the RAF Halton charities.
- 2 x Lord-Lieutenant’s Cream Porter, 6.0%, 330ml – A de-luxe bottle conditioned porter launched to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Brewed with carefully balanced proportions of dark malts including chocolate malt.
- 2 x Barley Wine, 8.5%, 330ml -A golden chestnut ale with citrus fruits, juicy malt and spicy hops. A unique style of beer with ‘hop wine’ overtones.
Please be aware that contents of the Chiltern Brewery Experience Case may change depending on stock availability. If a beer is unavailable, we will add more of an available beer to replace it.