40th Anniversary Highlights Case
A celebration of 40 years brewing heritage!
Since our first brew in 1980, we have always been committed to brewing a range of real ale styles to both celebrate tradition and innovate new beer styles. This case is a selection of our favourite bottled beers from the last 40 years… cheers!
Each case contains six bottles of award-winning real ale as listed below.
- 1 x Bodger’s Barley Wine, 8.5%, 330ml – A golden chestnut ale with citrus fruits, juicy malt and spicy hops. Previously a 3-Star winner at The Great Taste Awards.
- 1 x Cream Porter, 6.0%, 330ml -A very smooth, rich, smoky, ruby coloured porter with a generous charge of Fuggles and Goldings hops which provide a wonderfully balanced aroma.
- 1 x John Hampdeden’s Golden Harvest Ale, 4.8%, 500ml – Brewed in the style of a harvest ale, this beer has an impeccable pedigree. Premium quality malt, with the aromatic fruitiness of only a single famous English hop for balance, results in a beer of the finest classical style.
- 1 x Battle Of Britain Ale, 5.0% – A traditional ale that packs a memorable punch. Brewed as a classic, a donation is made from the sale of each bottle to the RAF Halton charities.
- 1 x Imperial Stout 2019 Vintage – Royal Vanilla, 8.0%, 375ml – Brand new for 2019, our Vanilla Imperial Stout perfectly pairs the subtle sweetness of vanilla with heartily roasted barley to produce a thoroughly indulgent, and carefully balanced, dark beer
- 1 x 40th Anniversary Celebration Ale, 6.2%, 750ml – A limited edition sparkling ale brewed with premium quality British malt and the finest Olicana & Bramling Cross hops to celebrate our 40th Anniversary.
Please see individual bottle profiles for details of allergens.
Please be aware that contents of the Gluten Free Mixed Case may change depending on stock availability. If a beer is unavailable, we will add more of an available beer to replace it.