Driver and Brewery Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic individual who would be interested in joining our brewery team on a full time, permanent basis? If so, we would like to hear from you, in order to help take a supporting role involved with delivering our brewery goods and assisting in our expanding brewery.
We are a small, close-knit, family team that enjoys providing exceptional customer service. We aim to go the extra mile as well as providing friendly, knowledgeable service with a smile at all times. As a candidate you will identify with these principles and want to make your own contribution.
If you have worked in brewery that’s great but don’t worry if you haven’t. What we value most is a keen and friendly attitude, a willingness to learn, to work hard as well as serve our fantastic customers.
Role details, skills and interests
An ongoing role starting this Summer
• Ideally full time work 40+ hours a week, although we are accepting applications from applicants looking for part time positions of 30 hours or more
• Work will include occasional Saturdays and bank holidays
• A strong commitment to customer service
• A desire to learn and develop
• Enjoys hardwork and responsibility
• A cheerful and willing character
• Physically fit
If you think this could be you and you would like the opportunity to work with us then please email your CV with a covering letter to Thomas Jenkinson email@example.com
or post to: The Chiltern Brewery, Nash Lee Road, Terrick, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 0TQ